INTESTINAL HEALTH for dogs of all ages canine-specific probiotics
- Regulates stool and gas
- Facilitates the introduction of new food
- Rebalances intestinal flora
- Helps rebuild intestinal flora during environmental stress
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat
- Boosts natural enzymes
- Strengthens the immune system
- Maximizes benefits of the pet’s food
During periods of mild stress, add the recommended serving to the dog’s food once a day, for six days.To maintain the beneficial effects, serve three times a week.
Sprinkle on dry or canned food, on treats or mix with your dog’s drinking water. Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Pharmaceutical grade prebiotic fiber, probiotics (dehydrated culture of Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophillus, Pediococcus pentosaceus, Enterococcus fæcium and Bifidobacterium longum)
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS PER GRAM :
Lactic acid bacteria : 70 million CFU
Bacillus subtilis species : 3 billion CFU